The blog is about how a move like this can give you new insights in to yourself, your surroundings and the life you left behind. I try to link my new experiences to my work as a teacher but also what being in this vibrant country is teaching me.
|2||[Hits: 20 - Added: 11-11-12]|
UK British expat living in Sao Paulo
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 24-05-73
- Interest: Teaching identity language
- About me: I I worked in the UK as a teacher for 13 years before packing up and moving to Brazil. This has been an amazing journey. I now work in an International school surrounded by children and adults from all across the world.
- What is the place of feminism in contemporary society?
Posted on 13 November 2014 | 5:54 am
- We’ve been taught that silence will save us, but it won’t.
Posted on 12 August 2014 | 11:13 pm
- One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.
Posted on 5 July 2014 | 1:22 am
- ‘It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.’
Posted on 25 June 2014 | 2:07 am
- Tweeter’s Tales
Posted on 29 May 2014 | 2:51 am