The blog is about how a move like this can give you new insights in to yourself, your surroundings and the life you left behind. I try to link my new experiences to my work as a teacher but also what being in this vibrant country is teaching me.
|2||[Hits: 25 - Added: 11-11-12]|
UK British expat living in Sao Paulo
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 24-05-73
- Interest: Teaching identity language
- About me: I I worked in the UK as a teacher for 13 years before packing up and moving to Brazil. This has been an amazing journey. I now work in an International school surrounded by children and adults from all across the world.
- 43 things I have learnt since 40
Posted on 23 May 2016 | 11:47 am
- What is the place of feminism in contemporary society?
Posted on 13 November 2014 | 5:54 am
- We’ve been taught that silence will save us, but it won’t.
Posted on 12 August 2014 | 11:13 pm
- One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.
Posted on 5 July 2014 | 1:22 am
- ‘It’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.’
Posted on 25 June 2014 | 2:07 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.