Trials and triumphs of the female expat life in Rio de Janeiro, and destination inspiration for Brazil. Share my journey through discovering life in Rio, from where to buy groceries, to the best beaches, and how to choose an apartment.
|3||[Hits: 50 - Added: 18-05-15]|
US American expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 15-12-88
- Interest: Culture and travel
- About me: I'm a 26 year old American content writer and editor, living in Rio de Janeiro (previously Bangkok for 2 years!). I love the expat life, and write about my experiences in my city, as a woman expat.
- Social networks:
- My Sixth Mexico Move and A Short Blogging Hiatus
Posted on 6 September 2018 | 6:00 pm
- Experiencing Day of the Dead in Mexico City in 2018
Posted on 30 August 2018 | 9:00 pm
- Tuesday Travel Tools: Multiway Travel Dress
Posted on 28 August 2018 | 3:00 pm
- Seven on Saturday: Summer Bucket Lists, Dirt You Can Eat, and Tea
Posted on 25 August 2018 | 3:00 pm
- Everything You Need to Know About Experiencing Day of the Dead in Mixquic
Posted on 23 August 2018 | 3:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.