Trials and triumphs of the female expat life in Rio de Janeiro, and destination inspiration for Brazil. Share my journey through discovering life in Rio, from where to buy groceries, to the best beaches, and how to choose an apartment.
|3||[Hits: 50 - Added: 18-05-15]|
US American expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 15-12-88
- Interest: Culture and travel
- About me: I'm a 26 year old American content writer and editor, living in Rio de Janeiro (previously Bangkok for 2 years!). I love the expat life, and write about my experiences in my city, as a woman expat.
- Social networks:
- All the Jobs I’ve Worked Abroad
Posted on 14 November 2018 | 4:00 pm
- 10 Best Restaurants for Vegetarians in Merida, Mexico
Posted on 6 November 2018 | 4:00 pm
- What’s Going on Around Here? Big Changes Coming to Joy and Journey
Posted on 19 October 2018 | 2:00 pm
- My Sixth Mexico Move and A Short Blogging Hiatus
Posted on 6 September 2018 | 6:00 pm
- Experiencing Day of the Dead in Mexico City in 2018
Posted on 30 August 2018 | 9:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.