Trials and triumphs of the female expat life in Rio de Janeiro, and destination inspiration for Brazil. Share my journey through discovering life in Rio, from where to buy groceries, to the best beaches, and how to choose an apartment.
|3||[Hits: 54 - Added: 18-05-15]|
US American expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 15-12-88
- Interest: Culture and travel
- About me: I'm a 26 year old American content writer and editor, living in Rio de Janeiro (previously Bangkok for 2 years!). I love the expat life, and write about my experiences in my city, as a woman expat.
- Social networks:
- Planning My First International Trip of 2019: San Diego, California
Posted on 20 March 2019 | 6:00 pm
- Renewing Your Passport in Puerto Vallarta (or really, Nuevo Vallarta)
Posted on 20 February 2019 | 6:00 pm
- How to Visit Uxmal from Merida
Posted on 13 February 2019 | 5:58 pm
- Top 10 Travel Experiences I’m Hoping to Have in My 30s
Posted on 16 January 2019 | 10:50 pm
- 7 Ways to Beautifully Decorate Your Home with Memories from Your Journeys
Posted on 1 January 2019 | 3:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.