Trials and triumphs of the female expat life in Rio de Janeiro, and destination inspiration for Brazil. Share my journey through discovering life in Rio, from where to buy groceries, to the best beaches, and how to choose an apartment.
|3||[Hits: 56 - Added: 18-05-15]|
US American expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 15-12-88
- Interest: Culture and travel
- About me: I'm a 26 year old American content writer and editor, living in Rio de Janeiro (previously Bangkok for 2 years!). I love the expat life, and write about my experiences in my city, as a woman expat.
- Social networks:
- Extranjera Experience: Community and Connection in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (July 12-14)
Posted on 18 May 2019 | 6:31 pm
- 10 Top San Juan Del Sur Restaurants for Vegetarians
Posted on 9 May 2019 | 2:41 pm
- Extranjera Update: April 2019 (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)
Posted on 1 May 2019 | 3:00 pm
- Top Websites (and Apps) for Better, Cheaper Travel
Posted on 29 April 2019 | 6:02 pm
- 13 Alternative Things to Do in Granada, Nicaragua (and 3 to Avoid!)
Posted on 9 April 2019 | 3:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.