Its a journey. A small document of my many life changes and how I come out on the other side. i am very opinionated and blunt, sorry for that. However I am open minded. I write what I feel regardless of being politically correct.
|2||[Hits: 38 - Added: 18-02-13]|
US American expat living in Brazil
- Interest: Writing, painting, reading, poverty, international affairs,
- About me: I'm American moving to Brazil soon. I'm married to a Brazilian man and we have a 15 mos old gorgeous daughter. Its hard to sum me up lets put it this way "It's Complicated!!!!
Posted on 7 July 2014 | 6:26 pm
- POLICE KILL IN RIO AND BURY BODY
Posted on 3 October 2013 | 8:29 pm
- Brazil needs to pay attention to the poor its their eyesore
Posted on 28 September 2013 | 11:20 pm
- The Forgotten Children part 1
Posted on 22 August 2013 | 7:04 pm
- HE BELONGS WITH HIS FATHER
Posted on 22 August 2013 | 6:50 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.