EatRio started as a place for me to record all the cool things I was learning about Rio. One day I would discover some amazing fruit that only grows in the Amazon, the next I'd learn about the sexy voiced lady who does the announcements at the airport. There are loads of boring bars and restaurants here, but there are also some really magical places hidden among them. When I thought about all the people who came here for a week or two on holiday, I felt bad that they were missing out on all these interesting things. Over the years, the blog has expanded to include recommendations for things to do, restaurant reviews, safety advice as well as discussions on issues affecting people living in Rio (expats and locals!)
|14||[Hits: 42 - Added: 09-12-12]|
UK British expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 19-08-76
- Interest: Brazil, Travel, Photography and Food
- About me: Originally from the UK, I spent 10 long years working in London before deciding on a change. I travelled throughout Latin America and finally settled in Rio de Janeiro. I write EatRio.net, a blog that covers many aspects of life in Brazil as well as giving advice and recommendations for visitors and newly arrived expats.
- Making Tapioca from scratch
Posted on 12 May 2015 | 2:24 pm
- Eat Rio meets Chief Boima!
Posted on 5 May 2015 | 12:53 pm
- Recipe: Dadinhos de Tapioca com Queijo
Posted on 16 April 2015 | 2:47 pm
- Junta Local – A food event in Rio that actually works!
Posted on 17 March 2015 | 1:17 pm
- Dangerous fun in the skies over Niterói
Posted on 27 February 2015 | 6:50 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.