EatRio started as a place for me to record all the cool things I was learning about Rio. One day I would discover some amazing fruit that only grows in the Amazon, the next I'd learn about the sexy voiced lady who does the announcements at the airport. There are loads of boring bars and restaurants here, but there are also some really magical places hidden among them. When I thought about all the people who came here for a week or two on holiday, I felt bad that they were missing out on all these interesting things. Over the years, the blog has expanded to include recommendations for things to do, restaurant reviews, safety advice as well as discussions on issues affecting people living in Rio (expats and locals!)
|14||[Hits: 51 - Added: 09-12-12]|
UK British expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 19-08-76
- Interest: Brazil, Travel, Photography and Food
- About me: Originally from the UK, I spent 10 long years working in London before deciding on a change. I travelled throughout Latin America and finally settled in Rio de Janeiro. I write EatRio.net, a blog that covers many aspects of life in Brazil as well as giving advice and recommendations for visitors and newly arrived expats.
- How to enjoy Rio carnival
Posted on 19 January 2017 | 3:20 pm
- Finding positivity through food
Posted on 18 November 2016 | 5:43 pm
- The Olympics, Eat Rio food projects and New York
Posted on 12 September 2016 | 12:31 pm
- What’s been going on?
Posted on 19 May 2016 | 7:42 pm
- Food tasting with the English Club
Posted on 19 April 2016 | 3:28 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.