A traveling blog about my weekend escapes, holidays, world food and expat experiences in Brazil intended to give readers not having the chance to travel the opportunity to transport themselves to those places I visit. Also, giving traveling tips for those planning a similar journey or simply needing some inspiration in selecting the next journey. My traveling range is wide: Nature adventures, city escapes, beaches while traveling both on a budget and in luxury. Stories from three perspectives: female solo traveller, couple traveller and group traveller.
|2||[Hits: 12 - Added: 25-01-15]|
expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling. Photography. Languages. Adventures. Health. Nature. Gastron
- About me: Hi there! I am a Spanish globetrotter living life to the fullest with a big smile and a happy chant. While working abroad and wandering around in my free time I try to interact with as many people possible to learn more about different cultures, traditions, lifestyles, languages...in an attempt to improve as a person and make others happier. I love traveling and writing about it.
- 15 Photos that will have you dreaming of Bora Bora
Posted on 22 June 2017 | 2:00 pm
- My Top 5 Experiences in French Polynesia
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 5:06 am
- 2-Week India Itinerary for first-time visitors
Posted on 6 March 2017 | 5:38 am
- How to get your Scuba Diving Certificate
Posted on 30 January 2017 | 8:37 am
- 15 Photos that will inspire you to visit the Bolivian High Plains
Posted on 20 January 2017 | 3:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.