A food blogging duo that don't only review the food, but review the entire experience. We review the entire experience of a restaurant, which includes how to get there, reserve a table (booking), the venue, service and the food.
|2||[Hits: 0 - Added: 08-01-17]|
expat living in Dubai
- Interest: Food
- About me: We are a food blogging duo (Comprised of T and M) that don't just review the food, we review the entire journey. We both are from Mumbai, India and have been living in Dubai for a variable duration. M has been in Dubai almost her entire life, T has been living in Dubai for over 10 years now. We are both huge foodies and love trying out new restaurants and cuisines.
- Social networks:
- Skye & Walker
Posted on 18 June 2017 | 8:38 am
- 4 Unique Iftars in Dubai this Ramadan
Posted on 14 June 2017 | 7:45 am
- Fine Dining Iftar at Jodhpur
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 7:23 pm
- Ramadan Nights by Dish, a Pop-up Iftar
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 7:18 pm
- Healthy Iftar at Skye & Walker
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 7:09 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.