Pen2Needle is where I write about my passions – past, present and future. About my travels. About my love of food. About my dislike of anything that requires me to leave the comfort of my cozy bed (Yes, I have sworn an undying oath of allegiance to the CPC – Couch Potato Club. No, I did not just make that up). What you will most likely see at Pen2Needle are snippets about the life and times of a female expat living in the UAE.
|3||[Hits: 5 - Added: 08-03-16]|
expat living in Abu Dhabi
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, food, photography, crafts
- About me: I am an irredeemable travel junkie, incorrigible foodie, inherent crafter and ideal student of Calvin and Hobbes' life lessons. An Indian expat based in the UAE, a culturally diverse and vibrant young country.
- An ending and a beginning
Posted on 13 June 2016 | 1:03 pm
- Ramadan Rewound!
Posted on 6 June 2016 | 5:27 am
- I bake. What’s your superpower? (Guava Spiced Cupcakes)
Posted on 31 May 2016 | 1:00 am
- Twenty years from now – Musings of a solo female traveler
Posted on 22 May 2016 | 1:00 pm
- It’s Awards Season Again!
Posted on 18 May 2016 | 3:15 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.