This blog celebrates my adventures in academia while revealing my in-class, on-the-road, and at-home experiences in the United States and as an expat in the United Arab Emirates.
|5||[Hits: 11 - Added: 18-10-16]|
US American expat living in Dubai
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 22-02-74
- Interest: business, education, and technology.
- About me: Guided by the motto “learn continuously, live generatively,” I am a business professor and corporate trainer with extensive experience as a writer, marketer, and speaker. Skilled in learning management systems such as Blackboard, Canvas, eCollege, edX, and Moodle, I develop and teach communication, management, and marketing courses for adult learners online, on campus, and in blended learning environments. In corporate settings, I conduct business communication, decision-making, and social media marketing workshops. Having embraced an opportunity overseas, I now teach undergraduates at a university in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When asked why teaching is my tenure, I explain, “I embrace education as my profession because it empowers me to help shape the lives of others, while giving my own life greater meaning.”
- Social networks:
- Becoming an Education Influencer
Posted on 1 December 2018 | 4:00 pm
- Joining the Journal of Management and Training for Industries
Posted on 1 November 2018 | 12:30 am
- 1,461 Days and a Lifetime of Learning
Posted on 8 September 2018 | 7:59 pm
- Learning Design Thinking at Stanford University
Posted on 15 August 2018 | 6:00 pm
- Stepping into the Chief Learning Officer Spotlight
Posted on 1 July 2018 | 2:30 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.