I grew up an expat kid in an expat family. My earliest childhood memory is of sunrise over the Alps from the upper deck of a KLM 747 as we flew home on an annual home leave trip. Expats fly a lot. Like everyone else, we fly for work and we fly for leisure. But we also have to fly to maintain relationships with friends and family spread across the globe. When you fly this much, it is vital to make the budget stretch as far as possible and the journey as comfortable as possible. That’s why with The Expat Flyer I want to help other expats like me, living in the UAE, to make the most of opportunities to earn and spend their miles and points.
|2||[Hits: 0 - Added: 16-08-19]|
UK British expat living in Abu Dhabi
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Expat Miles. Points. Travel.
- About me: Serial expat. Currently in Abu Dhabi by way of Harare, Chicago, London, Joburg, Geneva, Paris and Singapore. Always a Londoner.
- Social networks:
- Review: ‘The House’ at Melbourne Airport
Posted on 19 September 2019 | 8:42 am
- Pay with AMEX and save 10% on Etihad
Posted on 18 September 2019 | 4:10 pm
- How to get free elite hotel status with UAE credit cards
Posted on 11 September 2019 | 5:38 pm
- Free seat selection for Etihad Guest elites
Posted on 9 September 2019 | 2:14 am
- Dubai to get new British Airways Club Suite
Posted on 2 September 2019 | 1:08 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.