Dear friends, I have made my decision and the decision was to start something new this year and stick by the resolution of being consequent in my decision... Hence I gave it a lot of thought and watching (actually reading and looking at the quite awesome pictures and tales of a "fellow blogger" - if I may say like that) a really good blog: Feathers and Freckles I decided I would give another shot to blogging... even trying a new platform - getting in touch with my Google account even more :) My old Blog was quite forgotten since 2011 and truly I am ashamed of that but now I believe that I have an idea on what I need to say out loud and what people should hear from me :) So... goodbye MY OLD DEAR FRIEND!!! All the best from yours truly, The Twisted Red LadyBug :)
|5||[Hits: 42 - Added: 06-08-13]|
expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 26-10-86
- Interest: movies, photography, travelling, art
- About me: Hey there! I am a Romanian 20something year old girl, in love with art and who likes to share love and be loved in return :) I am currently living in Krakow with my awesome fiancee and enjoying an expat life :) Come visit me and my blog here: http://twistedredladybug.blogs-pot.de/
- Social networks:
- Study in Poland: Jagiellonian University Krakow
Posted on 22 January 2018 | 10:36 am
- Family Matters in Poland: Dzialki
Posted on 19 January 2018 | 10:01 am
- Family Matters in Poland: The Children
Posted on 15 January 2018 | 1:03 pm
- 10 Things You Should Know About Krakow Business Park
Posted on 11 January 2018 | 10:51 am
- Things I Am Thankful For - December 2017
Posted on 3 January 2018 | 2:34 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.