Everyone knows that medical students live in their books. And every medical student's wife knows that she must find ways to keep her sanity during this time. My blog is my way of keeping my sanity. But hopefully it is also interesting as I document my experiences and observations with/of the Poles and my adventures transitioning from art student to professional artist in a foreign country.
|1||[Hits: 27 - Added: 29-05-16]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 08-11-91
- Interest: Poland
- About me: Hello! I am an American artist from Utah. (Since my husband comes up a lot in my blog he probably deserves an introduction too. He is from Brazil, although he has lived in Utah for the past five years.) We are now living in Poland for my husband's first two years of medical school. Besides my husband's move to the United States, this is our first time living as expats. As an artist, I obviously paint a lot, but when I'm not painting I love to explore my city and learn about Poland's history.
- Social networks:
- Why Polish children will never wonder which bathroom to use...
Posted on 30 May 2016 | 2:07 pm
- Unexpected Gems in Lviv, Ukraine
Posted on 23 May 2016 | 3:29 pm
- A Trip to the Hospital, Polish Style
Posted on 16 May 2016 | 12:02 pm
- Poland's Constitution Day
Posted on 3 May 2016 | 8:19 pm
- A week in Italy: Bergamo
Posted on 16 April 2016 | 8:23 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.