The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 113 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Kluski Śląskie Silesian Dumplings
Posted on 23 January 2018 | 10:36 am
- Herbata Góralska Polish Highlander Tea
Posted on 19 January 2018 | 10:51 am
- Krokiety Polish Croquettes
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 11:05 am
- Homemade Barszcz & Krokiety
Posted on 12 January 2018 | 1:35 pm
- Cherry Berry Pie
Posted on 9 January 2018 | 11:16 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.