The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 102 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Ogórki Kiszone (Polish Pickles)
Posted on 15 July 2017 | 8:46 pm
- Sauerkraut Relish Recipe
Posted on 4 July 2017 | 12:13 am
- Kolaczki (Polish filled cookies)
Posted on 16 June 2017 | 5:29 pm
- Befszyk Tatarski (Steak Tartare)
Posted on 9 June 2017 | 6:50 pm
- Fasolka Po Bretonsku (Polish Breton Beans)
Posted on 2 June 2017 | 5:56 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.