The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 105 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Green Beans Fasolka Szparagowa A La Polonaise
Posted on 22 September 2017 | 11:11 am
- Nalesniki Polish Pancakes
Posted on 15 September 2017 | 11:01 am
- RG’s Chocolate Pecan Toffee Mousse Tart
Posted on 8 September 2017 | 11:45 am
- Żurek (a Polish Rye Soup)
Posted on 2 September 2017 | 7:51 pm
- Polish Tote Bag Giveaway
Posted on 28 August 2017 | 12:25 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.