The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 120 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Chleb z Papryczkami Jalapeño i Cheddarem (Jalapeño Cheese Bread)
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 5:58 pm
- Wuzetka – WZ Ciasto – Polish Chocolate Cream Cake
Posted on 19 June 2018 | 11:12 am
- Sos Czosnkowy (Polish Garlic Sauce)
Posted on 16 June 2018 | 11:14 am
- Ananasowa (Polish Pineapple Vodka)
Posted on 12 June 2018 | 11:05 am
- Babka Ziemniaczana (Polish Potato Cake)
Posted on 8 June 2018 | 10:44 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.