The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 128 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Recipes for National Cookie Day
Posted on 4 December 2018 | 11:09 am
- City Chicken a Polish-American Recipe
Posted on 30 November 2018 | 10:00 am
- Polish Pate (Pasztet)
Posted on 27 November 2018 | 9:42 am
- Gift guide for Polish foodies
Posted on 23 November 2018 | 1:00 am
- Apron Giveaway – Pierogi Making in Progress
Posted on 19 November 2018 | 10:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.