The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 135 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Polish Rhubarb Crumb Cake – Ciasto z Rabarbarem i Kruszonka
Posted on 2 July 2019 | 11:58 am
- Polish Meatballs – Klopsiki
Posted on 28 June 2019 | 9:19 pm
- Polish Raspberry Cheesecake (Sernik z Musem Malinowym)
Posted on 18 June 2019 | 12:53 pm
- 10 Year Blog Anniversary Giveaway
Posted on 13 June 2019 | 2:20 pm
- Polish Steamed Dumplings or Donuts
Posted on 11 June 2019 | 9:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.