The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 134 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Visit Poland’s Christmas Markets
Posted on 17 April 2019 | 9:00 am
- Easy Polish Easter Babka (Babka Wielkanocna)
Posted on 16 April 2019 | 9:00 am
- No-fail Easter Lamb Cake
Posted on 14 April 2019 | 6:13 pm
- Simnel Cake and Homemade Marzipan
Posted on 31 March 2019 | 10:00 am
- The Kraków Bagel/Pretzel (Obwarzanek Krakowski)
Posted on 12 March 2019 | 9:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.