The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 109 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Kotlety z Piersi Kurczaka (Chicken Cutlet)
Posted on 17 November 2017 | 11:06 am
- Chruściki, Chrusty Faworki, Angel Wings
Posted on 14 November 2017 | 11:15 am
- Thanksgiving in Poland — Expat Holidays
Posted on 10 November 2017 | 10:00 am
- Łazanki z Białą Kapustą (Polish Noodles and Cabbage)
Posted on 7 November 2017 | 10:31 am
- Rogale swietomarcinskie St. Martin’s Croissants
Posted on 3 November 2017 | 10:18 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.