The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 133 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- The Kraków Bagel/Pretzel (Obwarzanek Krakowski)
Posted on 12 March 2019 | 9:00 am
- Polish Zebra Cheesecake (Sernik Zebra)
Posted on 4 March 2019 | 10:00 am
- Polish Meatloaf with Egg (Pieczeń rzymska z jajkiem)
Posted on 21 February 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Polish Fried Fish (Ryba Smażona)
Posted on 4 February 2019 | 10:00 am
- Polish Cooking Class & a Giveaway
Posted on 18 January 2019 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.