The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 117 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Ziemniaki po Mysliwsku (Polish Potatoes Hunter-Style)
Posted on 13 April 2018 | 10:20 am
- Babka Maślana z Rumem (Butter Rum Pound Cake)
Posted on 10 April 2018 | 10:00 am
- What is Bipolar Disorder?
Posted on 30 March 2018 | 1:13 pm
- Hot Cross Buns Recipe
Posted on 30 March 2018 | 10:59 am
- Polish Desserts for Easter
Posted on 27 March 2018 | 10:21 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.