The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 123 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Planning a trip to Poland
Posted on 9 October 2018 | 10:12 am
- Polish Potato Salad (Sałatka Jazynowa)
Posted on 2 October 2018 | 11:02 am
- Polish Mad Dog Shot (Wściekły Pies)
Posted on 24 August 2018 | 10:53 am
- Polish Potato Plum Dumplings (Knedle ze śliwkami)
Posted on 8 August 2018 | 10:14 am
- Polish Eggs in Shells (Jajka w Skorupkach)
Posted on 3 August 2018 | 10:39 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.