From Tasmania to the Netherlands, via London; this blog chronicles the adventures of a Tassie Devil as she negotiates expat life and travels in the Netherlands and around Europe!
|1||[Hits: 26 - Added: 01-03-16]|
expat living in the Netherlands
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-84
- Interest: Travel, expat life
- About me: From Tasmania, to the Netherlands (via London), I am a writer living as an expat in the Netherlands with my Dutch boyfriend and four weird cats.
- Social networks:
- The Coolest Places to Eat in Amsterdam
Posted on 13 October 2019 | 2:43 pm
- Experiencing Dahlia Fields in the Netherlands – a Summer Alternative to the Tulip Craze
Posted on 22 September 2019 | 8:53 am
- A Museum Steam Train and Boat Trip in the Netherlands
Posted on 10 August 2019 | 9:00 am
- Visiting Spring Beach near Orford, Tasmania
Posted on 12 July 2019 | 7:50 am
- The Best Video Games to Inspire Travel
Posted on 15 June 2019 | 10:11 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.