From Tasmania to the Netherlands, via London; this blog chronicles the adventures of a Tassie Devil as she negotiates expat life and travels in the Netherlands and around Europe!
|1||[Hits: 19 - Added: 01-03-16]|
expat living in the Netherlands
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-84
- Interest: Travel, expat life
- About me: From Tasmania, to the Netherlands (via London), I am a writer living as an expat in the Netherlands with my Dutch boyfriend and four weird cats.
- Social networks:
- How to See the Magical Purple Forest of Hallerbos in Belgium
Posted on 7 May 2017 | 6:38 pm
- High Tea and Finding Peter Rabbit at Riversdale Estate, Tasmania
Posted on 30 April 2017 | 1:12 pm
- 15 Awesome Things to do in Richmond, Tasmania
Posted on 8 April 2017 | 10:02 am
- Where to see Tassie Devils (and other native animals) in Tasmania!
Posted on 17 March 2017 | 11:20 am
- A Truly Unique Eggs-Perience at ‘The Unique Egg’ Hand-Carved Emu Eggs Museum
Posted on 10 March 2017 | 4:11 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.