From Tasmania to the Netherlands, via London; this blog chronicles the adventures of a Tassie Devil as she negotiates expat life and travels in the Netherlands and around Europe!
|1||[Hits: 20 - Added: 01-03-16]|
expat living in the Netherlands
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-84
- Interest: Travel, expat life
- About me: From Tasmania, to the Netherlands (via London), I am a writer living as an expat in the Netherlands with my Dutch boyfriend and four weird cats.
- Social networks:
- How to Have the Perfect Harry Potter Weekend in London
Posted on 3 November 2017 | 4:33 pm
- What to do on the Dutch Island of Texel
Posted on 27 October 2017 | 6:19 pm
- 10+ Budget Travel-Themed Halloween Costumes!
Posted on 13 October 2017 | 9:35 am
- The Truth About Visiting Giethoorn
Posted on 29 September 2017 | 1:36 pm
- Exploring De Orchideeën Hoeve; a Tropical Paradise in the Netherlands!
Posted on 20 September 2017 | 6:55 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.