From Tasmania to the Netherlands, via London; this blog chronicles the adventures of a Tassie Devil as she negotiates expat life and travels in the Netherlands and around Europe!
|1||[Hits: 20 - Added: 01-03-16]|
expat living in the Netherlands
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-84
- Interest: Travel, expat life
- About me: From Tasmania, to the Netherlands (via London), I am a writer living as an expat in the Netherlands with my Dutch boyfriend and four weird cats.
- Social networks:
- Exploring De Orchideeën Hoeve; a Tropical Paradise in the Netherlands!
Posted on 20 September 2017 | 6:55 pm
- The Budget Guide to Visiting Zaanse Schans
Posted on 31 August 2017 | 5:42 pm
- 10+ Fun and Free (or nearly free!) Things to See and Do in Lelystad, the Netherlands
Posted on 5 August 2017 | 10:49 am
- A ‘Clawesome’ visit to the Cat Cafe in Amsterdam
Posted on 24 June 2017 | 9:12 am
- Self-Guided Walking Tour of Battery Point, Salamanca and the Hobart Waterfront
Posted on 31 May 2017 | 8:44 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.