AmsterDive is a project with a very personal accent as it explores my own relashionship with Amsterdam – and The Netherlands, and everything in them i feel attached to.
My goal with Amsterdive is not to extensively cover the city but rather selecting and highlighting the places i find unique, and ultimately make me happy. While doing this i want to tell stories about the possibilities of life over here, from my personal perspective. Since i am very interested in arts & culture, tradition & crafts, vintage & second-hand places, biological & vegetarian places, you are going to find much of it here.
If, through my own experience, i can trigger someone to discover less mainstream places, off-the beaten tracks and hidden gems in the city, all the better.
|2||[Hits: 47 - Added: 02-08-16]|
expat living in Amsterdam
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Arts, culture, sustainability, out of the beaten tracks, alternative r
- About me: I am a portuguese actress who writes (or maybe a writer who acts). Five years ago i moved from Lisbon to Amsterdam, and i found my home. My blog started from this fascination with the city. I blog about places and experiences i find unique, feel 'authentic', and ultimately make me happy. Always following my 'breadcrums of joy'.
- Social networks:
- Making space for emotions on social media
Posted on 21 October 2019 | 4:31 pm
- Van Gogh Museum: it’s now or never
Posted on 18 June 2019 | 1:43 pm
- When living in Amsterdam is the opposite of cool x 7
Posted on 8 April 2019 | 10:35 am
- Hear Here – An Amsterdive meet-up
Posted on 15 March 2019 | 7:46 am
- Co-working days at The Thinking Hut
Posted on 9 March 2019 | 8:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.