A blog about exploring the outdoors (mostly by kayak), traveling, trip planning, and coastal engineering. It currently focuses on kayaking in the Netherlands and Belgium, but previous posts cover Upstate New York, California, and much more.
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 25-07-18]|
US American expat living in Rotterdam
- Gender: Female
- Interest: kayaking, travel, hiking, outdoors, coastal engineering
- About me: I'm Nena, and I'm completely in love with kayaking! I moved to the Netherlands from the US in 2014, and use kayaking as a way to explore old European cities and immerse myself in Dutch culture (I recently became secretary of my otherwise-all-Dutch kayaking club!). I've also had a chance to paddle in 6+ other European countries as well. Camping, hiking, traveling, and backpacking are some of the other hobbies I occasionally write about. I'm a meticulous trip planner and enjoy sharing planning tips on my blog.
- Social networks:
- Wool hats, mittens, and four layers of fleece on the Kralingse Plas
Posted on 20 November 2018 | 4:32 pm
- Reunion of the California Kayakers (Time Capsule)
Posted on 3 November 2018 | 7:00 am
- Sunny beginner paddle on the Rotte River
Posted on 28 October 2018 | 7:00 am
- Snapshots from Canoeing and BBQing in the Biesbosch (Time Capsule)
Posted on 22 October 2018 | 7:00 am
- Warm October on Haringvliet: Hellevoetsluis to Middelharnis
Posted on 16 October 2018 | 7:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.