A blog about exploring the outdoors (mostly by kayak), traveling, trip planning, and coastal engineering. It currently focuses on kayaking in the Netherlands and Belgium, but previous posts cover Upstate New York, California, and much more.
|0||[Hits: 2 - Added: 25-07-18]|
US American expat living in Rotterdam
- Gender: Female
- Interest: kayaking, travel, hiking, outdoors, coastal engineering
- About me: I'm Nena, and I'm completely in love with kayaking! I moved to the Netherlands from the US in 2014, and use kayaking as a way to explore old European cities and immerse myself in Dutch culture (I recently became secretary of my otherwise-all-Dutch kayaking club!). I've also had a chance to paddle in 6+ other European countries as well. Camping, hiking, traveling, and backpacking are some of the other hobbies I occasionally write about. I'm a meticulous trip planner and enjoy sharing planning tips on my blog.
- Social networks:
- Crossing the Wadden Sea: from Holwerd to Nes, Ameland
Posted on 7 August 2018 | 7:00 am
- Introducing pagaja, the first booking portal for paddle sports!
Posted on 2 August 2018 | 7:00 am
- New page! Map of paddling clubs in the Netherlands
Posted on 29 July 2018 | 6:56 pm
- A watery tour of Linschoten, Montfoort, and Oudewater
Posted on 28 July 2018 | 7:00 am
- Sea Kayaking in the Ionian Islands of Lefkada and Meganisi (Overnight Trip)
Posted on 20 July 2018 | 7:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.