Daily happenings in our life here in Hong Kong, our travels and my personal opinions, rants or raves on what has me inspired or furious! :) OR...a nice recipe to share!
|4||[Hits: 17 - Added: 08-09-13]|
US American expat living in Hong Kong
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 27-02-82
- Interest: Family, friends, cooking, eating, interior designing, reading, writing
- About me: Born and raise in Oklahoma- go Sooners- and living in Hong Kong currently with my husband and two boys. We've been expats in Shanghai and Sydney. We LOVE Asia and love living abroad. :)
- Social networks:
- My Thoughts & Results: Keto One Week Soup Diet
Posted on 31 May 2018 | 8:15 pm
- Phil's 3rd Birthday!
Posted on 3 January 2018 | 8:26 pm
- Roasted Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Posted on 22 September 2017 | 8:33 pm
- Easy Stir Fry-Anything Goes!
Posted on 18 September 2017 | 4:20 pm
- Thai Red Curry Veggie Soup!
Posted on 12 September 2017 | 1:42 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.