The description says it all to be honest, this blog explores the ridiculous experiences we have had living abroad so far. It is light and comedic with some really hysterical stories about our work as teachers. Some of the stuff is so ridiculous you'd think it was made up but we have actually managed to get ourselves into these situations.
|3||[Hits: 24 - Added: 23-11-17]|
UK British expat living in Hong Kong
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 22-05-96
- Interest: Travel, Music, Food
- About me: Hello! My name is Georgia, I am a recent graduate from university in the UK and have relocated to Hong Kong to teach ESL. I am passionate about writing and have really enjoyed cultivating my blog so far! My blog is shared with my fellow traveller and partner in crime Libby, who I make fun off and refer to as Big Libs throughout. We're trying to have the best time and see as much of this side of the world as possible.
- Social networks:
- I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
Posted on 23 May 2018 | 7:56 am
- Happy Friday
Posted on 11 May 2018 | 5:54 am
- My Protégé
Posted on 27 April 2018 | 7:11 am
- I Just Confiscated A Fidget Spinner From A Two Year Old
Posted on 23 April 2018 | 7:54 am
- The Hong Kong Sevens: Where The World Comes to Booze
Posted on 19 April 2018 | 8:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.