The description says it all to be honest, this blog explores the ridiculous experiences we have had living abroad so far. It is light and comedic with some really hysterical stories about our work as teachers. Some of the stuff is so ridiculous you'd think it was made up but we have actually managed to get ourselves into these situations.
|2||[Hits: 19 - Added: 23-11-17]|
UK British expat living in Hong Kong
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 22-05-96
- Interest: Travel, Music, Food
- About me: Hello! My name is Georgia, I am a recent graduate from university in the UK and have relocated to Hong Kong to teach ESL. I am passionate about writing and have really enjoyed cultivating my blog so far! My blog is shared with my fellow traveller and partner in crime Libby, who I make fun off and refer to as Big Libs throughout. We're trying to have the best time and see as much of this side of the world as possible.
- Social networks:
- Fruit and Feet for Thought
Posted on 16 March 2018 | 7:32 am
- Sunburn, Sex and Suspicious Insect Bites
Posted on 27 February 2018 | 3:56 pm
- Chinese New Year
Posted on 2 February 2018 | 8:17 am
- Do You Hear The People Sing?
Posted on 31 January 2018 | 8:10 am
- Employee of the Month
Posted on 30 January 2018 | 4:35 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.