This girl is a Canadian living and working in Hong Kong. Here you'll find some of her day-to-day curious, bizarre, and funny encounters. Welcome to life as an expat in Asia.
|2||[Hits: 25 - Added: 07-01-14]|
expat living in Hong Kong
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling and Teaching
- About me: A Canadian with no luck finding employment at home, so I decided to pack up my life and head to Asia to work as a teacher at an international school in Hong Kong. Loving every moment of life abroad!
- Social networks:
- Time To Move On!
Posted on 2 October 2014 | 1:13 am
- Just Your Average Day In Hong Kong
Posted on 29 September 2014 | 12:08 am
- Quest Bar – Protein Bar Review
Posted on 25 September 2014 | 12:30 am
- 10 “Realistic” Things To Do In Amsterdam
Posted on 21 September 2014 | 1:15 pm
- Renting Bicycles In Amsterdam
Posted on 17 September 2014 | 2:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.