I grew up an expat kid in an expat family. My earliest childhood memory is of sunrise over the Alps from the upper deck of a KLM 747 as we flew home on an annual home leave trip. Expats fly a lot. Like everyone else, we fly for work and we fly for leisure. But we also have to fly to maintain relationships with friends and family spread across the globe. When you fly this much, it is vital to make the budget stretch as far as possible and the journey as comfortable as possible. That’s why with The Expat Flyer I want to help other expats like me, living in the UAE, to make the most of opportunities to earn and spend their miles and points.
|2||[Hits: 0 - Added: 16-08-19]|
UK British expat living in Abu Dhabi
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Expat Miles. Points. Travel.
- About me: Serial expat. Currently in Abu Dhabi by way of Harare, Chicago, London, Joburg, Geneva, Paris and Singapore. Always a Londoner.
- Social networks:
- Abu Dhabi gets new British Airways Club Suite
Posted on 22 January 2020 | 9:26 am
- Air Miles adds Emirates Skywards and Etihad Guest as transfer partners
Posted on 21 January 2020 | 1:22 pm
- Dates for your calendar – miles and points offers ending soon
Posted on 15 January 2020 | 12:30 pm
- 10 travel highlights to look forward to in 2020
Posted on 15 January 2020 | 7:23 am
- Review: British Airways Club Suite to Dubai
Posted on 15 October 2019 | 11:57 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.