The cultural and culinary adventures of an American expat in Poland. I write about our daily life, our travels, cultural differences, and my attempts at learning Polish cooking.
|1||[Hits: 135 - Added: 26-03-14]|
US American expat living in Poland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cooking, cycling
- About me: My husband and I are Americans living in Poznan, Poland since 2009.
- Social networks:
- Polish Grandmother’s & Grandfather’s Days
Posted on 17 January 2020 | 7:33 pm
- Polish Potato Soup (Zupa Ziemniaczana)
Posted on 7 January 2020 | 5:26 pm
- Polish Fruitcake with Tea (Keks z herbatą)
Posted on 30 December 2019 | 7:17 pm
- Babka with Chocolate and Hazelnut
Posted on 2 November 2019 | 12:41 am
- Polish Rhubarb Crumb Cake – Ciasto z Rabarbarem i Kruszonka
Posted on 2 July 2019 | 11:58 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.