Our blog is about our experience in relocating to a different country on a different continent with our four children, finding a place to call home, getting the children into the schooling system, getting around with the public transport system, finding halal places to eat as well as many other crazy, wild and spontaneous adventures. It is a real-life encounter of our experiences in making this place our new home.
|1||[Hits: 0 - Added: 20-06-20]|
expat living in Strasbourg
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography and design work
- About me: I am a stay at home mother of 4 children, loves taking photos, enjoy being creative, and started blogging to keep our family and friends updated after moving from Cape Town, South Africa to France in 2018.
- Social networks:
- Life in Germany with Redawn
Posted on 7 July 2020 | 7:00 am
- Top 35 Living in France Blogs & Websites in 2020
Posted on 19 June 2020 | 10:00 am
- Flying with children: 10 travel tips to keep your sanity
Posted on 17 June 2020 | 9:30 am
- How quickly things can change…
Posted on 15 June 2020 | 5:00 am
- Go-to Places in Strasbourg & Kehl
Posted on 8 June 2020 | 4:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.