Bonjour and Bienvenue! In France, we have something called the “Art de Vivre”, which about living in the moment and truly looking at the wonder of the world around. As a writer and artist, I like to translate that into what I like to call “slow travel”. Going beyond the surface so that you can see past the historic monuments and imagine what it is like to live here in Paris.
|0||[Hits: 0 - Added: 25-11-19]|
expat living in Paris
- Gender: Female
- Interest: France, Paris, Expat life, French Children
- About me: A writer and illustrator from Canada, living in Paris for over 10 years, writing about daily life is like in France. Beyond the pretty instagram pictures, does anyone ever become fluent in French? Living in Paris, instead of just visiting?!
- Social networks:
- France in Winter: 10 Places to Visit when it is cold (Brr!)
Posted on 10 July 2020 | 3:06 pm
- Ski Season: Picking the Best time to go skiing in France
Posted on 9 July 2020 | 9:06 pm
- Côtes du Rhône wines: The Sun-drenched Vineyards
Posted on 6 July 2020 | 8:13 pm
- Loire Valley Wines: A Guide to the Unassuming Wine Region
Posted on 6 July 2020 | 10:07 am
- 11 French Wine Regions: the Easy Guide to (fancy) Wine
Posted on 3 July 2020 | 4:26 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.