This blog is all about studying, working and living in Germany. It provides practical information regarding job hunting/ German language/ culture/ study in Germany, etc.
|5||[Hits: 0 - Added: 16-06-19]|
expat living in Munich
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling
- About me: I was born and raised up in Hong Kong. When I was 24, I made a decision that changed my whole life. I quit my job and flew to Germany for a master degree. Here I am now, I have my life in Germany. I found a job and settled down here. In 2014, my company sent me as an expat to the U.S.A. for a year. I totally understand how it is like to be an expat. This is a life-changing experience that gives me a new perspective forever.
- Social networks:
- How to maintain a long-distance relationship?
Posted on 23 October 2019 | 7:38 pm
- Insurance in Germany – Which one do you need?
Posted on 11 October 2019 | 8:53 pm
- Marriage in Germany
Posted on 24 September 2019 | 9:14 pm
- What is it like studying, working and living in Germany? (Interview with an expat)
Posted on 5 September 2019 | 8:06 pm
- Driving in Germany – German driving license and driving rules
Posted on 13 August 2019 | 6:37 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.