This blog is all about studying, working and living in Germany. It provides practical information regarding job hunting/ German language/ culture/ study in Germany, etc.
|2||[Hits: 0 - Added: 16-06-19]|
expat living in Munich
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling
- About me: I was born and raised up in Hong Kong. When I was 24, I made a decision that changed my whole life. I quit my job and flew to Germany for a master degree. Here I am now, I have my life in Germany. I found a job and settled down here. In 2014, my company sent me as an expat to the U.S.A. for a year. I totally understand how it is like to be an expat. This is a life-changing experience that gives me a new perspective forever.
- Social networks:
- Dating in Germany – Dating a German Guy
Posted on 9 July 2019 | 6:41 pm
- Thesis in Germany – Tips to write your thesis at a company
Posted on 26 June 2019 | 9:10 pm
- Supermarkets in Germany: What to expect and how to save money on groceries
Posted on 10 June 2019 | 6:39 pm
- Salary in Germany: Are you getting paid enough?
Posted on 25 May 2019 | 10:16 pm
- Germany Travel Tips: Getting Around
Posted on 20 May 2019 | 7:55 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.