Making the life of non-German speaking people living in Germany easier. This is my promise.
After having lived for quite some time abroad, I know how difficult it is to sort things out that seem to be quite easy in your home country, such as opening a bank account or getting a mobile contract.
This is why I decided to start this blog – here you will find articles that will make your life in Germany easier.
|4||[Hits: 11 - Added: 05-01-19]|
expat living in Frankfurt
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 09-09-86
- Interest: Travelling, food and good wine
- About me: After years of travelling around the globe I'm now back in my home country Germany and enjoy life here.
- Social networks:
- [EXPIRED] Apple Pay & Google Pay Launch Offer from comdirect
Posted on 27 September 2019 | 4:00 am
- NEW: Bank Account Germany Comparison
Posted on 23 September 2019 | 8:22 pm
- GenialCard VISA with improved conditions
Posted on 1 September 2019 | 11:00 pm
- NEW: Liability Insurance Germany Overview
Posted on 2 June 2019 | 1:52 pm
- [EXPIRED] 50 EUR bonus for your comdirect bank account
Posted on 15 March 2019 | 9:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.