i! We're a family of 4. Two of us (the parents) grew up in Texas, and the other two (the kids) were born in Germany, where we've all lived since 2012. It's been an adventure living overseas, and we are always discovering new things to explore around here - things to do, things to know, and places to go. This blog started out to chronicle our travels (mostly so we wouldn't forget all the lovely memories we've made here), and has evolved to include our activities since adding more people to the family. Enjoy browsing around, we're so glad you're here!
|2||[Hits: 16 - Added: 03-02-18]|
US American expat living in Mainz
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Family, Travel, Parenting
- About me: Hi! I'm an American living abroad in Germany. Originally from Texas, I've lived in California, DC, Virginia, and now -- beautiful Mainz. I've enjoyed learning about managing the day-to-day of life over here (shopping, eating out, etc) as well as the adventures that are possible with Frankfurt airport and Mainz central train station as our home bases. And I'm excited to share what I've learned(and make sure I don't forget these wonderful memories).
- The Failure of the Mueller Development in Austin
Posted on 10 April 2019 | 3:30 pm
- Is School Choice Killing our Community?
Posted on 5 April 2019 | 3:58 pm
- The Inherent Selfishness of Driving a Car
Posted on 12 March 2019 | 2:20 am
- Repatriation, Month 2
Posted on 22 February 2019 | 3:17 pm
- Today, I'm missing...
Posted on 19 February 2019 | 9:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.