I am a former Fulbright English Teaching Assistant with long-term plans to stay in Germany. I blog about my journeys throughout Germany as well as Europe, as well as cultural and political issues relevant to life in modern-day Germany.
|1||[Hits: 15 - Added: 29-07-14]|
US American expat living in Frankfurt
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 01-01-90
- Interest: Travel, German language
- About me: I am an American from the Pacific Northwest currently living in Germany. I studied International Affairs and German as my undergrad, and after spending a semester abroad in Germany, I realized I needed far more than five months in Germany. I returned in late summer of 2013 to work as a Fulbright English Teaching Assistant, and after finishing that year I plan on remaining in Germany and applying for grad schools.
- Social networks:
- What's in a name?
Posted on 24 October 2017 | 12:39 pm
- Connecting with Germany's digitization scene
Posted on 20 August 2017 | 5:22 pm
- Hiking along Portugal's western coast with the Rota Vicentina
Posted on 4 July 2017 | 3:03 pm
- Embracing the foreign: On (not) fitting into German culture
Posted on 3 April 2017 | 3:24 pm
- The U.S. versus Germany: Cigarette consumption
Posted on 4 December 2016 | 8:25 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.