If you want to know what it is like to live in a city full of opportunities, being a mom of two, how to cope when life gives you lemons, fun stuff, diy projectsubsidie and how to stay positive despite the fact that giving up all you had in your home country can be quite harsh, challenging and fun too, then you are very welcome on my blog to share in the story of my life as an expat in Germany!
|4||[Hits: 14 - Added: 14-10-17]|
expat living in Frankfurt
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Fashion, Kids, Cultures
- About me: Hi there! I’m Essma and my current location is Frankfurt! We come from Holland and we’ve been living in Frankfurt, which is also the centre of Europe for 3 years now. I live here with my two kids and husband and enjoy the multi cultural diversity of this city very much! Check out my blog for more adventure and have a look behind the scenes
- Social networks:
- Hoe bepaal ik nu waarover ik blog?
Posted on 13 November 2018 | 7:39 am
- Little Origin Photo Diary #77
Posted on 11 November 2018 | 5:00 am
- Recept | Lasagne soep…deze moet je proberen!
Posted on 9 November 2018 | 5:00 am
- Mijn experience met de Canon Experience Days 2018
Posted on 7 November 2018 | 5:00 am
- Businessmode gecombineerd met casual voor een edgy look!
Posted on 5 November 2018 | 5:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.