This is the story of two people from opposite ends of the world who fell in love in Japan, got married in Singapore, moved to the UK thinking that that would be where they'll be settled but ended up in Frankfurt instead! Welcome on board to share our experience (the ups and downs) in Germany.
|2||[Hits: 51 - Added: 07-06-12]|
expat living in Frankfurt
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, crafts, cooking, reading, writing
- About me: Hi, I'm from Singapore and my husband is from the UK. We moved to Frankfurt in May 2012.
- Strawberry Picking in Frankfurt
Posted on 10 June 2017 | 5:48 pm
- Clubfoot Journey: Hitting the 3 Years Mark
Posted on 14 May 2017 | 6:32 pm
- Plant Your Own Garden Cress
Posted on 29 April 2017 | 4:38 am
- The Solar System: Playdough Style
Posted on 22 April 2017 | 11:00 am
- Easter 2017
Posted on 18 April 2017 | 6:22 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.