Germany and Pakistan are two very different countries in terms of language, culture and even geography. I write about the experiences I have from living in Germany and have a German girlfriend. I believe my experiences can help other recently arrived expats as well as those planning a move to Germany.<br /> <br /> I encourage you to visit my blog, check it out and let me know what you think. Happy reading y'all!
|3||[Hits: 65 - Added: 24-03-15]|
expat living in Dusseldorf
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 18-04-87
- Interest: Learning the ways of the Germans
- About me: Hi. I'm Kamran and I am a Pakistani who lives in Germany since a few years. I blog about my life and experiences in Germany. I also talk on my blog about traveling in Germany and the various quirks of the Germans.
- Social networks:
- Moving in Germany (Part 2)
Posted on 13 August 2015 | 8:56 pm
- Moving in Germany (Part 1)
Posted on 27 July 2015 | 9:05 pm
- States of Germany: Saxony-Anhalt / Sachsen-Anhalt
Posted on 27 May 2015 | 9:25 pm
- The Pearl of the North: Plön Castle
Posted on 17 May 2015 | 1:59 pm
- Confessions of a Pakistani in Germany
Posted on 14 May 2015 | 3:38 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.