A current accompanying partner in transition. I share the humorous and challenging sides of new cultural experiences and moving, my experiments in finding professional opportunities as a expat/transplant, and ways to build online community that can connect and sustain us through multiple moves.
|1||[Hits: 27 - Added: 16-09-14]|
US American expat living in Cologne
- Gender: Female
- Interest: International trailing spouses / accompanying partners
- About me: I'm an American in Germany, on my third move as a trailing spouse of an academic. I'm interested in sharing the humorous side of new cultural experiences, talking about what I learn in my experiments in finding professional opportunities as a expat/transplant, and building online community that can connect and sustain us through multiple moves.
- Social networks:
- Virtual Volunteering: A Catchafire Volunteer Experience
Posted on 17 September 2014 | 6:13 pm
- Virtual Volunteering: 4 Resources for Finding Positions
Posted on 8 September 2014 | 8:15 am
- Virtual Volunteering: 3 Keys to Finding a Good Fit
Posted on 6 September 2014 | 7:25 am
- Online Connection Basics: Who
Posted on 13 June 2014 | 6:19 pm
- 5 Experts with Great Advice for Connecting Online
Posted on 15 May 2014 | 9:28 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.