I am a writer and amateur photographer living in Wolfsburg, Germany with my German husband. I write about my day-to-day experiences, adventures, and mishaps as an expat in Germany trying to learn the language and integrate into the culture.
|3||[Hits: 10 - Added: 24-09-17]|
US American expat living in Germany
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling
- About me: I am a writer and amateur photographer living in Wolfsburg, Germany with my German husband. I love board games, video games, nerdy books and TV shows, comic books, creative restaurants, and craft beer.
- Social networks:
- Social Norms in America: A Guide for German Expats
Posted on 28 February 2019 | 4:40 pm
- Making Friends in America: A Guide for German Expats
Posted on 20 February 2019 | 3:04 pm
- Culture Shock: A Quick Guide to Germany
Posted on 12 February 2019 | 2:07 pm
- Hiking up the Brocken in Winter
Posted on 31 January 2019 | 1:10 pm
- Frankenmuth, Michigan: Little Bavaria, Big Kitsch
Posted on 11 January 2019 | 12:19 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.