I am a writer and amateur photographer living in Wolfsburg, Germany with my German husband. I write about my day-to-day experiences, adventures, and mishaps as an expat in Germany trying to learn the language and integrate into the culture.
|2||[Hits: 8 - Added: 24-09-17]|
US American expat living in Germany
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling
- About me: I am a writer and amateur photographer living in Wolfsburg, Germany with my German husband. I love board games, video games, nerdy books and TV shows, comic books, creative restaurants, and craft beer.
- Social networks:
- Amsterdam: Two Days in the City of Canals
Posted on 15 October 2018 | 2:06 pm
- Food Fight! Supermarkets in Germany VS America
Posted on 5 October 2018 | 2:54 pm
- Hamburg, Germany: I’m on a Boat
Posted on 28 September 2018 | 2:16 pm
- Post-Apocalyptic Playgrounds in Wolfsburg, Germany
Posted on 12 September 2018 | 3:39 pm
- Learning German: What to Watch
Posted on 4 September 2018 | 2:34 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.