A South Korean travel journalist married to an Italian living in Germany and traveling Europe. My blog is all about my travels, experiences and various cultures I deal with on a daily basis.
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 06-11-14]|
expat living in Germany
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel
- About me: I'm a former editor at CNN Travel and now a freelance journalist and travel columnist from Seoul. I currently live in Stuttgart, Germany, traveling and writing as much as I can. Nice to meet you!
- Social networks:
- Stuttgart: Christmas market
Posted on 21 November 2017 | 3:30 am
- Dublin: Around town
Posted on 13 November 2017 | 12:24 pm
- Motherhood: Shopping for the little ones
Posted on 27 October 2017 | 9:09 am
- Giovinazzo: Giotti’s world of pastry
Posted on 23 October 2017 | 12:06 pm
- Motherhood: Getting ready to move
Posted on 16 October 2017 | 9:55 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.