We embarked on the expat experience in Berlin in 2007 and our lives were changed forever. We saw Obama's 2008 campaign speech, got engaged on the Tower Bridge in London, and generally ripped it up in Berlin. To finish it off, we took an absolutely whirlwind month-long trip around Europe from Vienna to Istanbul to Paris & more. Home in rainy (but lovely) Seattle we got married, hugged our parents, and re-connected with friends...but expat living still beckoned. The most common question, "Why did you come home?" ...nagged at us. Why did we go home? What did we want to do? So we did the only logical thing, we moved Back to Berlin.
|50||[Hits: 180 - Added: 09-09-10]|
US American expat living in Berlin
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 23-11-83
- Interest: TRAVEL, Photography, writing, good beer
- About me: American expat duo from rainy (but lovely!) Seattle, living in Berlin & spending every last dime on travel. Drink, Travel, Write
- Social networks:
- Christmas in Brussels, Belgium
Posted on 24 February 2017 | 3:41 pm
- Funkhaus Nalepastrasse Tour
Posted on 31 December 2016 | 12:00 pm
- A Very Berlin Dilemma: How to get an Anmeldung when Subletting
Posted on 10 October 2016 | 11:29 am
- Birthday in Barcelona, Spain
Posted on 12 June 2016 | 7:54 pm
- Vacation to Corfu, Greece
Posted on 18 February 2016 | 1:20 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.