The Bulgarian property market as seen from the inside. A personal take on investing in property in Bulgaria, created by James, an Englishman with 9+ years full time experience in the Bulgarian property market, running his own company Sofia Casa Ltd., right here on the ground in Bulgaria!
|1||[Hits: 50 - Added: 30-06-13]|
UK British expat living in Bulgaria
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Property, architecture, construction, business, culture, language, pol
- About me: I write primarily on the property market in Bulgaria with focus on Sofia the capital. Having said that there are a lot of articles with cultural and personal observations. I express my frustrations and offer help with furnishing tips, snagging, and advice on how to project manage in Bulgaria. I bemoan the lack of coordinated urban planning, the free for all and the short sightedness of many local and international investors. I want the blog to be at the same time a personal take on my experience of doing business here and at the same time to be of use to readers. Of course if as a result they want to use our services then that is a positive spin off. My aim is that by being transparent and insightful people can see we are a trusted local partner with local knowledge, language and international experience to boot! Thank you! James
- Sofia Casa Ltd. Special Christmas offer!
Posted on 12 December 2014 | 4:51 pm
- Group Think Saves The day! (Bulgarian Property Market)
Posted on 20 August 2014 | 7:34 am
- First signs of green shoots? (Bulgarian property market update)
Posted on 10 April 2014 | 9:11 am
- Bulgarian Real Estate Agencies Report 20% Increase in Property Sales
Posted on 3 September 2013 | 8:00 am
- Summer Finally Beached The Protests ...or did it?! (Sofia, Bulgaria #ДАНСwithme )
Posted on 22 August 2013 | 6:34 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.