A light hearted account of our daily life's in rural Bulgaria. From when we first decided on moving, buying a property and the challenges such as obtaining residency that we still have to face.
|1||[Hits: 26 - Added: 16-12-15]|
UK British expat living in Bulgaria
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Bulgaria
- About me: Hi, I'm 50 something and have just retired to BG with my hubbie and mum and 5 dogs. We've swapped the daily commutes on the M6 for rural life in the Dobrich region as life's too short to toil away in traffic jams and long hours spent starring at a computer screen!
- Lost keys, soothsayer and a locksmith!
Posted on 19 May 2016 | 4:29 pm
- We have our title deeds 🤗🍾🤗
Posted on 7 May 2016 | 7:57 pm
- House hunting-buyers beware!
Posted on 21 March 2016 | 6:28 am
- Christmas 2015
Posted on 8 March 2016 | 8:21 am
- 19 November – December 2015……Finding our way round
Posted on 31 January 2016 | 7:11 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.