The blog is primarily for those who have never been fortunate enough to visit Bulgaria. Maybe it will inspire you to visit. Maybe you will be content to live vicariously through me. Either way, the hope is that, if you follow along, you will gain a better understanding and appreciation of Bulgaria and its people. For the most part, the blog will be a photo blog with minimal text ... in short, a window to Bulgaria through my eyes (or through the lens of my camera).
|5||[Hits: 16 - Added: 14-03-12]|
US American expat living in Bulgaria
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel
- About me: I am a Peace Corps Volunteer serving in Bulgaria. To learn more, read the blog.
- Why I Love Bulgaria
Posted on 25 January 2013 | 8:39 pm
- The Top 50 Things to Do, See, and Experience in Bulgaria
Posted on 19 January 2013 | 5:14 pm
- Final Thoughts on Peace Corps Service
Posted on 14 January 2013 | 4:26 pm
- How many Peace Corps volunteers does it take to change a light bulb?
Posted on 10 January 2013 | 6:56 pm
- How to Make Rakia (?????)
Posted on 10 January 2013 | 4:53 am