This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- Things French expats bring back to the US from vacation
Posted on 16 January 2020 | 11:00 am
- Passing on French in an English-speaking community
Posted on 9 January 2020 | 11:00 am
- Vin Chaud
Posted on 2 January 2020 | 11:00 am
- Surviving the Holidays
Posted on 26 December 2019 | 11:00 am
- Favorite Christmas songs in our multilingual family
Posted on 19 December 2019 | 11:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.