This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- Staying connected when living abroad
Posted on 5 December 2019 | 11:00 am
- Happy Thanksgiving
Posted on 28 November 2019 | 11:00 am
- “Carottes Vichy” for Thanksgiving?
Posted on 21 November 2019 | 11:00 am
- Things French people find confusing when they first come to America
Posted on 14 November 2019 | 11:00 am
- How to teach a language as a non-native
Posted on 7 November 2019 | 11:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.