This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- Free Resources for young French learners
Posted on 26 March 2020 | 10:00 am
- How I’m handling the Corona Virus with the kids
Posted on 19 March 2020 | 10:00 am
- These Little victories in the multilingual journey
Posted on 12 March 2020 | 10:00 am
- Sweet potato and squash soup
Posted on 5 March 2020 | 11:00 am
- The types of friendships Expats need
Posted on 27 February 2020 | 11:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.