This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- Summer Break
Posted on 2 July 2020 | 10:00 am
- Lavender ice-cream from the South of France
Posted on 25 June 2020 | 10:00 am
- How to find French books in the US
Posted on 18 June 2020 | 10:00 am
- What not to say to a French expat in America
Posted on 11 June 2020 | 10:00 am
- Discussing tough topics with kids
Posted on 4 June 2020 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.