Phuket Blog shares 24 years of passionate Phuket exploration and photography. Discover hidden beaches and amazing islands. We help you planning your trip to Phuket with our 16 Best things to do but also Things to Discover Off the Beaten track! Find out where real local food is, and the many weekend night markets.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 06-06-18]|
French expat living in Phuket
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Phuket, photography, blogging
- About me: Born in France a long long time ago, I started to travel the world early and never stopped until I settled in Thailand in 1994. I’m now living between Bangkok and Phuket island and for the past 24 years, my passion for photography has taken me to every corner of Thailand.
- Social networks:
- 33 Best (VERY) Local Thai Restaurants in Phuket (updated July 2020)
Posted on 10 July 2020 | 4:41 pm
- B Cat Cafe in Phuket Town
Posted on 10 July 2020 | 3:10 pm
- Phuket Webcam (Updated) – Live Cameras on Phuket Island
Posted on 8 July 2020 | 3:46 pm
- Pomodoro Italian Restaurant in Kata Beach
Posted on 6 July 2020 | 2:43 am
- 12 Best Phuket Beach Clubs (Updated 2020)
Posted on 20 June 2020 | 11:55 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.