it took me a long time to actually start writing. While some of it can be attributed to finding my feet in a new country, settling down and exploring the city that has now become my home, most of it is actually the sheer lethargy of writing. However, I am now past all that…..and have decided to capture my experiences of this beautiful and often mis-judged country via my blog.
My blog, Mia Musings (named after our adopted, adorable mutt), is about an expat life in South Africa, about discovering Joburg, about travels and general musings.
|2||[Hits: 19 - Added: 12-06-14]|
expat living in Johannesburg
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling, reading, exploring
- About me: I am an Indian expat living in South Africa. Not too long ago I decided to quit my cushy job with an investment management firm, leave all my friends & family and move continents to follow my husband to the rainbow nation – South Africa. Yes, I chose to become a trailing spouse!
- Social networks:
- Even the best laid plans can be bungled
Posted on 25 May 2020 | 7:00 am
- Mia Musings is on the move again!
Posted on 19 May 2020 | 8:59 am
- A walk through the streets of Paris
Posted on 14 May 2020 | 8:54 pm
- Annecy over a weekend
Posted on 12 May 2020 | 8:40 am
- Five-day camping trip in Iceland – part 2
Posted on 8 May 2020 | 12:48 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.