From Tasmania to the Netherlands, via London; this blog chronicles the adventures of a Tassie Devil as she negotiates expat life and travels in the Netherlands and around Europe!
|1||[Hits: 26 - Added: 01-03-16]|
expat living in the Netherlands
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-03-84
- Interest: Travel, expat life
- About me: From Tasmania, to the Netherlands (via London), I am a writer living as an expat in the Netherlands with my Dutch boyfriend and four weird cats.
- Social networks:
- Visiting Maria Island National Park
Posted on 25 February 2020 | 8:23 pm
- Staying at the Volkshotel in Amsterdam
Posted on 6 December 2019 | 9:07 am
- How to Experience A’DAM Toren AKA Amsterdam Tower
Posted on 16 November 2019 | 9:33 pm
- The Coolest Places to Eat in Amsterdam
Posted on 13 October 2019 | 2:43 pm
- Experiencing Dahlia Fields in the Netherlands – a Summer Alternative to the Tulip Craze
Posted on 22 September 2019 | 8:53 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.