Survive in Japan is a blog dedicated to providing useful advice and tips for foreigners in Japan. We create helpful guides for everyday life as well as product reviews so others don't waste their money to try out an unknown product.
|1||[Hits: 0 - Added: 23-10-19]|
US American expat living in Tokyo
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Living in Japan
- About me: Hi, my name is Thomas and I have been living in Japan for 4 years. I'm originally from San Francisco, California and I started off in Japan as an English Teacher. After doing that for a year, I got a job as a Software Engineer and now I recently started a website called surviveinjapan.com to help other foreigners adapt to life in Japan.
- Social networks:
- Full Bicycle Guide in Japan
Posted on 25 December 2019 | 12:00 am
- 8 Culture Shocks in Japan
Posted on 18 December 2019 | 1:00 am
- How to Get a Credit Card as a Foreigner
Posted on 11 December 2019 | 12:00 am
- Moving to Japan: Why Now is the Best Time to Find a Job
Posted on 23 November 2019 | 10:08 am
- Comprehensive Guide to Opening a Japanese Bank Account
Posted on 18 November 2019 | 6:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.