This is where I blog about my daily misadventures here in Reykjavík, where I'm currently working as a physiotherapist. I will be writing about my side projects and thoughts including but not limited to bread baking, hiking, politics and general geekery. Blog posts are mainly in English, but German, Spanish and Icelandic might turn up as well.
|6||[Hits: 40 - Added: 19-01-15]|
expat living in Iceland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: politics, bread baking, geekery, photos
- About me: Serial expat, coming from Germany having lived in China, Chile and Iceland
- I spent the last month listening to every REM studio album in chronological order - Green
Posted on 10 August 2020 | 4:51 am
- Picture of the week - End of Summer
Posted on 6 August 2020 | 9:25 am
- How not to do public health policy
Posted on 2 August 2020 | 1:17 pm
- The doctors as bad ex-boyfriends. A list.
Posted on 27 July 2020 | 5:16 am
- My REM the IRS era playlist
Posted on 20 July 2020 | 6:05 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.