Blog about Estonian-Palestinian family living in Ghana with children. From this blog you will find info what to do in Accra with kids or without kids. You can read about our family activities and get tips and ideas how to ease your flights with toddlers or infants.
|2||[Hits: 67 - Added: 03-02-15]|
expat living in Ghana
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-09-83
- Interest: Media, travelling, overlanding
- About me: Avid traveller from Estonia who once took overlanding trip to Ghana and settled there. Now having family and living in Africa with kids with no going home plans set yet :)
- Social networks:
- Guest post: How To Make Sure That Your Home Is Safe For Your Child
Posted on 27 November 2016 | 1:16 pm
- Guest Post: Top Tips for Travelling With Kids
Posted on 15 January 2016 | 12:10 pm
- Discovering Achimota Mall
Posted on 11 January 2016 | 12:02 pm
- Frugal Christmas in Ghana Style
Posted on 25 December 2015 | 3:55 pm
- Communicating with family and friends back home
Posted on 31 October 2015 | 12:40 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.