This is the story of two people from opposite ends of the world who fell in love in Japan, got married in Singapore, moved to the UK thinking that that would be where they'll be settled but ended up in Frankfurt instead! Welcome on board to share our experience (the ups and downs) in Germany.
|2||[Hits: 56 - Added: 07-06-12]|
expat living in Frankfurt
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, crafts, cooking, reading, writing
- About me: Hi, I'm from Singapore and my husband is from the UK. We moved to Frankfurt in May 2012.
- The Deutsche Bahn Museum Nuremberg
Posted on 26 August 2019 | 1:39 pm
- How to Apply for a Krippe/Kita Spot in Frankfurt: Kindernet Portal
Posted on 11 January 2019 | 1:15 pm
- Winter Activities for Kids in Frankfurt
Posted on 8 January 2019 | 2:58 pm
- Going Meat-Free
Posted on 17 October 2018 | 10:07 am
- What is Home?
Posted on 12 August 2018 | 1:23 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.