This blog is all about studying, working and living in Germany. It provides practical information regarding job hunting/ German language/ culture/ study in Germany, etc.
|5||[Hits: 0 - Added: 16-06-19]|
expat living in Munich
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling
- About me: I was born and raised up in Hong Kong. When I was 24, I made a decision that changed my whole life. I quit my job and flew to Germany for a master degree. Here I am now, I have my life in Germany. I found a job and settled down here. In 2014, my company sent me as an expat to the U.S.A. for a year. I totally understand how it is like to be an expat. This is a life-changing experience that gives me a new perspective forever.
- Social networks:
- Invest in Germany to Make Money – 2020 Expat Guide
Posted on 30 June 2020 | 10:41 am
- Sitzpinkler: Do German Men Sit Down to Pee?
Posted on 14 June 2020 | 6:58 pm
- Strawberry Waffle Recipe – Strawberry Season in Germany
Posted on 7 June 2020 | 8:02 am
- Opening a Bank Account in Germany – Compare English Banking Options
Posted on 31 May 2020 | 9:56 am
- 42 Moving Tips – Moving Locally or Internationally
Posted on 24 May 2020 | 10:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.