This blog is all about studying, working and living in Germany. It provides practical information regarding job hunting/ German language/ culture/ study in Germany, etc.
|5||[Hits: 0 - Added: 16-06-19]|
expat living in Munich
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling
- About me: I was born and raised up in Hong Kong. When I was 24, I made a decision that changed my whole life. I quit my job and flew to Germany for a master degree. Here I am now, I have my life in Germany. I found a job and settled down here. In 2014, my company sent me as an expat to the U.S.A. for a year. I totally understand how it is like to be an expat. This is a life-changing experience that gives me a new perspective forever.
- Social networks:
- Private vs Public Health Insurance: What is Better for Expats in Germany?
Posted on 23 February 2020 | 9:15 am
- Having a baby in Germany – From pregnancy to postnatal care
Posted on 10 February 2020 | 11:29 am
- Cost of living in Germany – How to save money?
Posted on 23 January 2020 | 10:20 pm
- Sick Leave In Germany – Everything you need to know
Posted on 30 December 2019 | 9:26 pm
- Decoding your Reference Letter in Germany (Arbeitszeugnis)
Posted on 13 December 2019 | 10:53 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.