A traveling blog about my weekend escapes, holidays, world food and expat experiences in Brazil intended to give readers not having the chance to travel the opportunity to transport themselves to those places I visit. Also, giving traveling tips for those planning a similar journey or simply needing some inspiration in selecting the next journey. My traveling range is wide: Nature adventures, city escapes, beaches while traveling both on a budget and in luxury. Stories from three perspectives: female solo traveller, couple traveller and group traveller.
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 25-01-15]|
expat living in Rio De Janeiro
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling. Photography. Languages. Adventures. Health. Nature. Gastron
- About me: Hi there! I am a Spanish globetrotter living life to the fullest with a big smile and a happy chant. While working abroad and wandering around in my free time I try to interact with as many people possible to learn more about different cultures, traditions, lifestyles, languages...in an attempt to improve as a person and make others happier. I love traveling and writing about it.
- Learn the Italian history to understand Italy’s culture
Posted on 17 November 2019 | 6:32 pm
- Learn the Spanish History to understand Spain’s culture
Posted on 14 November 2019 | 11:27 am
- 7 reasons why being an expat is not as easy as it sounds
Posted on 7 November 2019 | 5:42 pm
- Do you know how India became the country it is today?
Posted on 6 November 2019 | 11:51 am
- Enchanted by Melanesia’s remote tribes, black magic and volcanoes
Posted on 7 September 2019 | 7:44 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.