I'm a British woman who finds herself living as an ex-pat in Rio de Janeiro with a Brazilian husband and two dual nationality kids. My blog follows my quest to understand everything about Brazialian lifestyle and culture, in an attempt to truly adapt and, who knows, one day 'Become Brazilian'.
|7||[Hits: 148 - Added: 13-08-10]|
UK British expat living in Brazil
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Brazil, culture, parenting, food, travel, fitness, art
- About me: British woman living with two young children in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Why Not To Shop In Brazil
Posted on 27 June 2011 | 1:47 am
- Does My Kid Need Therapy?
Posted on 16 June 2011 | 1:22 am
- 5 Things We Love To Hate About Brazilian Birthday Parties - And How To Get Over It
Posted on 14 June 2011 | 3:13 am
- British Queen's Birthday Celebration In Rio
Posted on 5 June 2011 | 2:02 am
- Four Year Old Prodigies - Better Believe It
Posted on 25 May 2011 | 11:25 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.