I don’t go backpacking, couch surfing or camping. I don’t do incredibly daring things like feeding tigers or swimming with sharks. I just follow my husband and try to make the most of the places we visit. I lead an ordinary life, I think, except I do it in different cities (often in the same week!) I provide travel tips and advice based on my own experience.
|9||[Hits: 33 - Added: 20-01-11]|
expat living in Texas
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 08-11-72
- Interest: travelling, food, phoography
- About me: My name is Ana and I am originally from Argentina. I lived in Buenos Aires until I married a wonderful Welshman called Sean, who whisked me away to Dallas, TX. That was the first of many culture shocks I experienced. Because of his job, we’ve lived in Jersey (UK) and Toronto (Canada). I can say I am a trailing spouse thing.
- Fort York, Toronto’s birthplace
Posted on 24 March 2015 | 12:30 am
- Casa Loma, a medieval castle in… Toronto!
Posted on 19 March 2015 | 1:38 pm
- Lake Buchanan and a submerged town – Texas
Posted on 16 March 2015 | 12:56 am
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar
Posted on 9 March 2015 | 3:35 pm
- A historic pizzeria experience in Buenos Aires
Posted on 4 March 2015 | 4:28 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.