This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- How to survive an international marriage
Posted on 20 June 2019 | 10:00 am
- 73 questions challenge
Posted on 13 June 2019 | 10:00 am
- THE chocolate-caramel financiers you need to make
Posted on 6 June 2019 | 10:00 am
- Is it fair to expect your spouse to teach you their language?
Posted on 30 May 2019 | 10:00 am
- 7 French Words you don’t have in English
Posted on 23 May 2019 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.