This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 5 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- Round-up – The most hilarious videos about french culture
Posted on 12 July 2018 | 10:00 am
- Favorite American Foods even the French love
Posted on 5 July 2018 | 10:00 am
- Reasons why I dread returning to the United States
Posted on 28 June 2018 | 10:00 am
- 6 common French things that are hard to find in the US
Posted on 21 June 2018 | 10:00 am
- How to best prepare yourself to fly with kids
Posted on 14 June 2018 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.