This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|0||[Hits: 3 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- Cool down this summer with this amazing lavender lemonade
Posted on 24 May 2018 | 10:00 am
- How to raise a bilingual child
Posted on 17 May 2018 | 10:00 am
- 7 More English Words That Have No Translation In French
Posted on 10 May 2018 | 10:00 am
- Make this easy French strawberry tart recipe
Posted on 3 May 2018 | 10:00 am
- What I know for sure about raising bilingual kids
Posted on 26 April 2018 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.