This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- 5 minute No Knead French bread
Posted on 25 April 2019 | 10:00 am
- Easter bunny vs. flying bells
Posted on 18 April 2019 | 10:00 am
- Uplifting quotes for when you must say goodbye
Posted on 11 April 2019 | 10:00 am
- Beware of the mental exhaustion of raising bilingual kids
Posted on 4 April 2019 | 10:00 am
- Easy rainbow cake for a unicorn theme birthday
Posted on 28 March 2019 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.