This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 5 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- 10 things French parents teach their kids about food
Posted on 13 September 2018 | 10:00 am
- Kitchen Shenanigans – in a French kitchen with toddlers
Posted on 6 September 2018 | 10:00 am
- No-fail Chocolate Pear Cake
Posted on 30 August 2018 | 10:00 am
- Your Ultimate Modern Guide to French Etiquette
Posted on 23 August 2018 | 10:00 am
- Strawberry sorbet with a hint of rose
Posted on 16 August 2018 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.