This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- 7 things my French grandmother taught me
Posted on 8 November 2018 | 11:00 am
- What to do when your child stutters?
Posted on 1 November 2018 | 10:00 am
- 13 French expressions you are not taught in school
Posted on 25 October 2018 | 10:00 am
- The Must-Have books for the Francophiles
Posted on 18 October 2018 | 10:00 am
- Will my multilingual child have an accent?
Posted on 11 October 2018 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.