This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- French love quotes for Valentine’s Day
Posted on 14 February 2019 | 11:02 am
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings with this easy mug cake
Posted on 7 February 2019 | 11:00 am
- Trivial things about the US I still can’t get used to
Posted on 31 January 2019 | 11:00 am
- Things I bring back to the US from France
Posted on 24 January 2019 | 11:00 am
- The rocky mistake every expat makes on vacation
Posted on 17 January 2019 | 11:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.