This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- The rocky mistake every expat makes on vacation
Posted on 17 January 2019 | 11:00 am
- French it up – My only resolution for this year
Posted on 10 January 2019 | 11:00 am
- Happy New Year!
Posted on 3 January 2019 | 11:00 am
- How do French people celebrate the New Year
Posted on 27 December 2018 | 11:00 am
- No-Fuss French Christmas cookies (sablés)
Posted on 20 December 2018 | 11:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.