This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- The jewel of expat friendships
Posted on 22 August 2019 | 10:00 am
- How to keep the language momentum after summer vacation
Posted on 15 August 2019 | 10:00 am
- It’s zucchini season – Make soups to enjoy later!
Posted on 8 August 2019 | 10:00 am
- How to spend better expat vacation back home
Posted on 1 August 2019 | 10:00 am
- How strict am I about requiring my kids to answer me in French?
Posted on 25 July 2019 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.