This is a blog about blending the American and French cultures to create a unique family culture. It talks about raising multicultural and multilingual children. Other topics also include French food, cultural differences, language, etc...
|1||[Hits: 7 - Added: 03-05-18]|
French expat living in Michigan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Cross-cultural Living & Parenting
- About me: Hi everyone, I am French, married to an American (permanent expat in the USA) and raising two multilingual toddlers :)
- Social networks:
- How my diet changed after I moved to the US
Posted on 10 October 2019 | 10:00 am
- Things I miss the most about France
Posted on 3 October 2019 | 10:00 am
- How to increase French language exposure
Posted on 26 September 2019 | 10:00 am
- Homemade lavender syrup to make or to gift
Posted on 19 September 2019 | 10:00 am
- Creating a need for bilingual kids
Posted on 12 September 2019 | 10:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.