I want this site to help anyone and everyone in New York City and the US, whether you're still planning to move, have just moved, or have been here your whole life. There's a great benefit to having all sorts of voices in the mix! Most importantly I want to help make the transition from wherever you're from just a little bit easier. I also want this site to work with all the other resources that already exist, and not duplicate anything that is already helpful elsewhere. I'm always reaching out to other websites and services to combine forces, so if you know anyone, please do put them in touch!
|1||[Hits: 13 - Added: 12-09-18]|
expat living in New York City
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 09-08-87
- Interest: Being a professional Expat
- About me: G'day, my name is Josh Pugh! I arrived in New York on January 12, 2017, from Adelaide, South Australia. I'm a 30-year-old Digital Consultant & Strategist (which is a confusing way of saying: websites, social media, and strategy). I had a fantastic life in Adelaide and in Australia but thought in late 2015 that it was time to do something new. I handed over control of my company, sold my house, car, and even gave away my cat ("Aslan") to start on my journey to New York. Why New York? Because, New York. I really don't have a better story about why I chose this place beyond the fact that if you've been here, you know what I'm talking about. The place buzzes and on a brief visit in 2015, I knew I had to come back. So now I'm trying to help others with their move!
- Social networks:
- Erin from Long Island City
Posted on 25 May 2019 | 4:43 pm
- Can i get my first US E3 Visa outside of Australia?
Posted on 22 May 2019 | 7:01 pm
- How to keep your email free(ish) from spam and your identity safe
Posted on 21 May 2019 | 10:00 pm
- Rachael from the Financial District/Seaport
Posted on 21 May 2019 | 2:27 pm
- Jillian from East Williamsburg
Posted on 15 May 2019 | 4:31 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.